Thursday, September 22, 2011

After You Left Nelena Episode 50 Season Finale

There WILL be a Season 4...In awhile...Not till like March or Late Feb depending how far I want to get in my other storys but don't think Devil Leah is going away cause she isn'tttttt. She'll be different in the new Season though. Anywayssssss here is the last Episode! ..................................... Everyone went home a while after that and Nick's parents stayed at Joe and Demi's but Leah and Alexis where not in a good mood and Leah slapped Crystal across the face for taking her toy and bit Nate for giving her a kiss on the cheek. I don't know who she got this from but Leah's my little girl no matter how evil she is. I love her. "Payton, I think It's time to go to bed. You have school in the morning." Nick warned her. "I know daddy. I was going to go take a shower, brush my teeth and go to bed." She smiled and hugged him. She realeased and ran upstairs to the bathroom. I took Leah in one arm and Nick took Alexis we walked upstairs to their room and we changed them into their little Pj's and they fell fast asleep. I walked out of the room and instead of Nick falling asleep while Payton was still awake I did. I was out cold on our bed. I woke up to my alarm clock waking me up because I had to take Payton to school. When I checked on the Twins Alexis was awake and Leah always slept in like Nick. I changed Leah into a jean skirt that went a bit over her knees and a Hello-Kitty shirt with her little shoes that had Hello-Kitty charms on it. I carried her out and closed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment